Defines and reviews the compliance with quality standards.
Usage of a process oriented quality-, security- and environment management system.
This has to be reviewed by certification companies in terms of the effectiveness, to detect weak points and initiate necessary procedures.
Developing and monitoring quality guidelines, which provide the basis for development and construction and support the processing of complaints.
Developing and monitoring quality key data/benchmarks to determine action limits.
Ensuring the systematic recording of product or process errors from in-house test- and field evaluation and securing necessary methods of disposal. Considering that the different manufacturing processes and materials have to be respected. The QA is the factor which often causes delays between the supply of goods and the timely dispatch of them.
mong the key responsibilities are:
- Determination of product quality specifications in cooperation with relevant departments
- Ensuring goods receipt and goods issued checks through documentation
- Ensuring required product qualities in the manufacturing process
- Responsible for resolving reasons of product defects
- Assistance with regard to deciding application styles in product / quality defects
- Second hand goods
- Instigation of delivery blocking for severe defects. Blocking of production processes for severe quality deficits.
- Jointly responsible for defining packaging criteria
- Conduction of supplier visits for the purpose of ensuring the required product quality
- Responsible for implementing and maintaining statistics which permit a meaningful result of QA relevant data